Tired of wanting to learn Docker? Do you find it very difficult? Have you heard it but do not know what it is about? All that came to an end, at the end of this course you will be an expert! There is no better way to learn than practicing, so this course offers many exercises where you can learn how to create your own applications in Docker.
Who should attend?
- Developers who want to get in touch with Docker
- System Administrators willing to learn about containers
- DevOps Engineers looking for faster processes
✓ Understanding Containers
✓ Containers vs Virtual Machines
✓ Docker Architecture
✓ Docker Image and Layers
✓ Setup Docker
✓ Container Management Interactively & Detacched
✓ Docker Volumes
✓ Docker Networks
✓ Docker PortMapping
✓ Building Images Interactively
✓ Dockerfile and Instructions
✓ Docker Registry
✓ Docker Swarm
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!